Hi to all fellow crafters'

I have only recently started to blog more seriously than I did previously, hope you like what you see. :) If you would like more information on a particular project please ask and I will see what I can do. I have now started doing challenges, I will hopefully be doing one every month. To go direct to my challenges please click on the link from the right. Hope you can join in I would love to see your creations. x


PLEASE NOTE that new challenges, winners and previous winners can now be found at the top of the page.

Followers

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Mum and me

I have had the digital designer program by docrafts for a little while now and never really used it. Mum was asking me how it worked so I had to bite the bullet and have a go. So my mate Kathy and I tackled it together and we learned a few things between us. This was my effort, just a few clicks and it was done. It really was as easy as they show you on t.v. I used the boofle CD, the frame and backing paper was all one element so no measuring to line things up. The buttons and flowers were seperate so all I had to do was resize, add the shadow effect and then put in position. Last of all was to add my picture,hope you like it and thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. That is fantastic for your first attempt.
    I bet you will be doing more in the future.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sheila. Love your layout. Just got this cd and haven't really looked at it yet. Must check it out because the backing paper here looks great.
    Well done you !!!
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnak you Vanessa and Eileen for your comments x

    ReplyDelete